Bargain Hunter

My job have so many perks that I've enjoyed (don't dare ask me the drawbacks, i bet you don't wanna know!) Aside from going to different places free of charge,I get to shop to these places, i don't care even if it's only window shopping...I don't know if it's a conscious effort or not but I realized that everytime I go out of town trips, I always brought along with me some stuff.

The latest one, I can be proud of I was able to bought the Floral Collection Pure Cotton Clam Bag from Marks & Spencer, original price is £12.00( more or less Php800) which I bought at Php139.75 . Good bargain and great hunt, right? I got also a Mark & Spencer Kikay Kit at Php29.00. Not bad! Huh? And trust me...these are original complete with product codes.

Floral Collection Pure Cotton Clam Bag T22 07550/9370

Multiple Pockets Inside


Red Kikay Kit T20 08544/0860

That's why next time...when you go to a certain place, don't forget to pay a visit to their shopping malls, who knows manolo blahnik is on sale their at low...low...price!

love & kisses


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

favorite activity of the blogger , shopping.

Post a Comment