Not always an independent woman

I always believe that I have to take care of myself first before I will let anyone take care of me because I think I am an independent woman.I hate to play damsel in distress because I do not want to appear weak . I want to do things all by myself.

As a woman , I take pride that I can do my nails and change lightbulbs in the house. I don't need a man to do things for me. I have been independent eversince and being married now does not change things. I rarely ask help from my husband. Opening a door for me is not my cup of tea.I guess,my husband had been used to this set-up , that is why he let me enjoy it.


But sometimes, the set-up some kind take it's toll on me. An independent woman has it's lows and downs also , sometimes she also needs someone to lean on to and sometimes an independent woman needs to be taken cared of also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment