Ysabel's Chocolate Moist Cake


Life just got sweeter! I have been baking these past few days and I am trying to perfect my Chocolate Moist Cake. After a few  trial and error...I guess, finally I have my perfect chocolate moist cake.

Here is the recipe for a chocolate moist cake.

Chocolate Cake

Ingredients:

2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 T baking powder
3/4 cup chocolate powder
1 t. salt
1 cup shortening
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup brewed coffee
1 t. vanilla extracts
2 eggs

Procedures:

Preheat oven  to 350 degrees.

Grease cake pan. Sift the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add the buttermilk, coffee, and shortening to the dry ingredients and mix for 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time and the vanilla extracts. Bake for 20-30 minutes.

Ganache Frosting

Ingredients:

1 cup milk chocolate / bittersweet chocolate
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup unsalted butter

Procedures:

Combine chocolate and heavy cream  in a saucepan and stir until melted. 

Let it cool  for about an hour.

Beat butter until fluffy  then  add the chocolate mixture.

Frost your chocolate cake. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment